Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits.
Typology of cookies
Next, a classification of the cookies is made according to a series of categories:
a) According to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
b) Depending on the period they remain activated
- Session cookies: they allow to collect and store data while the session in which the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period.
c) According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: they allow the navigation and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. They also enable the use of certain add-ons that complete the functions of the Website and that allow the integration of security elements, identify the user’s session, enable payment gateways, etc.
- Personalization cookies: they allow access to the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as language, geographical settings, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the monitoring, measurement and analysis of user behavior, as well as traffic on the Website.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, have been included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided and store information on user behavior obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop specific profiles to show them advertising.
Specifically, the user agrees that IDELIQ can use the following types of cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Third party:
Google Analytics: allow the measurement and analysis of web browsing.
According to the period of time they remain active:
According to its purpose:
The user can configure his browser to accept or reject, by default, all the cookies or to receive a notification of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment its implementation.
The procedures for the blocking and elimination of cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another, so the user must go to the instructions provided by the Internet browser, such as those detailed below:
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they comply fully with the browser version.